Thursday, March 11, 2010

catching up...

CRRRAZY!!!

Visited Arlington with Toddles Clark
The Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Capitol Building, and the Smithsonian Dome
Daves BD dinner at Wild Fire with his Aunt, Uncle and Cousins. Patty, Ken, Mike,and Jean is takin the pic (thanks girl) Happy Birthday Booboo
Daves birthday cheese cake from the factory, Choclolate Ofcorse

Daves cousins Daughter, Maryanne, LOVES Dave, like really, She is always cuddling with him and asking for him haha Its really cute

Mike, Me and Dave shopping at Leesburg Outlets for Valentines day. Jeans taking the picture again...sorry Jean, we'll get a good one of you on here
Haha I thought it was fitting
Pic of the Washington Monument from the Lincoln Memorial, where we are standing

Lincoln Memorial. Daves LOVES this kinda stuff...so do I but he really REALLY does :)

Dave giving me his routine Capitol tour. This is his fave room. He is a really great tour guide!

Me at Mount Vernon, Washingtons house. Pretty cool

This is Kyle, the baby I tend regularly. 9 months old and crawled for the first time last night!
Daves Office building, couple blocks from Union Station and the Capitol Building


1 comment: