One dream I have for our future is that One day we will have a big back yard where I can grow a big garden full of things that keep us self sufficient in times of need. I love the idea of being able to provide our own food and stuff so....
I decided to start practicing.
The only gardening experience I have is pulling weeds in my parents back yard.
The only space I have is on my tiny back deck.
BUUUUUUUUUUUT, I'm trying anyway.
Dave got into it too! Literally :)
Me watering my plants for the first time.
Red Bell Peppers, Cucumbers, and Strawberries
I know that it is late in the year to start planting, but with a lot of water and a lot of love, hopefully my first practice will be a little success.
The lil guys on our deck.
Wish me luck!!!



Wow, Bec, way to go! Now you can teach me! Love your new hobby :)
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty awesome Becca! I have ambitions, but they're not really genuine, haha. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI love how you are not letting obstacles get in your way! Way to go, Becs!
ReplyDeletecutest post ever!!! "with a lot of water and lot of love" so cute. You did not show me your plants and I was even there that day! secret keeper. Well maybe someday if we still live by each other we can share a greenhouse cause we want to build a little one so we can grow delicious things all year round! Well I hope they grow super tall and you can climb up them and steal the golden egg.
ReplyDeleteHeeey! Good for you! We are loving Alan's garden!(I'm with Tara...:) ) Especially the strawberries! He put some netting over them to keep birds out, but has ended up calling it the Ella net.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to show us your produce as it grows!