
Date Night at Chadwicks in Old town Alexandria (with my new purse! Thanks Jean!)

The view outside Chadwicks of the Potomac River was so beautiful. Our birthday date was so fun not only for the green, drunken parties surrounding our table but because Dave and I talked a lot about what our life options are after his internship ends in April. It was pretty exciting talking about what each of us wanted to do for this summer and where we wanted to go for law school.

Dave and I went on a lil day trip that weekend to Old town Williamsburg which was fun to see the old house and shops, then we stopped over and took a tour of William & Mary Law school that made Davey really wanna go there, and then we hung out at this lil beach around Jamestown area. I LOVED the time we spent together and the things we got to see that weekend. I'm really thankful for this opportunity to live back here, it's been such an unforgettable experience :)

The cutest apron Jana and Patty gave me, Jana's incredibly talented
Thank You everyone for making my birthday so fun and memorable :)
It really really meant a lot to me!
yay! how fun :) I've been waiting for more pictures! And p.s. cute coat! I'm jealous. We talked to Dave's mom at church last week and she said you've been doing some really fun things! We need to chat about it! I guess I will try and call you AGAIN sometime ;)
ReplyDeleteYours is a birthday worth celebrating!
ReplyDeleteLOOK at you!!! Love that coat! Your hair is sooooo long!!! I can't believe I didn't know you had a blog. I will totally blog stalk you now. Just expect it. ha. You guys look like you're having such a great time. Jealous!!
ReplyDeleteOK I miss you miss Becca. Are you living in Utah? Lets get together. Serious.
ReplyDelete