Monday, May 10, 2010

New York, New York Here We Come

So here are some pis of our visit to New York. I'll be honest, the quality of pics is not great, sorry Tara and peeps who are experts haha but here they are...
I give you Time Square!! Not that no ones seen it before, but its fun to see all the glam and crazy characters haha... there are a couple through out my pics.











... ....


Daves first Broadway show which im pretty sure he really liked.





It was so fun waitin in line for hours for Tickets, playin around Central Park, walkin down Fifth Ave, eatin at the crazy Burger Joint, and enjoying the Phantom. We were very tired but our first day in NYC was awesome :) I wouldnt have had such a great time if I wasnt sharing it with my wonderful, sexy man!!

... .....


Waitin in line for our cruise ride...Becca got quite irritated with obnoxious nut cases and Davey had to harness her back for these peoples safety but besides the break downs we survived ok.

Ellis Island, beautiful place








Statue of Liberty in front of Manhattan


Us tryin to take this pic ourselves... Not so good haha


Our second attempt, the person didnt even get the statue in... so also not so good

Third attempt... Finally something close to what we wanted!



Ellis Island was one of our favorite things to do. Just seeing in such detail all the things that happened in this building and what this meant to the immigrants was very eye opening to me. I couldnt help but feel incredibly grateful for the blessing of being an American citizen at birth.






And we went to a METS game!! I gotta be honest I had quite a good time there. We bought some sweats and a mets T, and the game was a pretty good one. Plus Bryce and Shae were with us so it was a fun lil double date :) PS the mets won! A perfect end to a perfect day



Brooklyn Bridge on a windy windy day.


Hamiltons Grave site at the beautiful Trinity Church


New York Stock Exchange

Happy Mothers Day Joanne and Kathie :) We Love you very very much




Charging Bull of Prosperity and Fortune


The Freeman, a really cool restaurant that happens to be down this ghetto alley haha I was very impressed.



THANK YOU BRYCE AND SHAE FOR TAKING CARE OF US THIS PAST WEEK. YOU WERE THE GREATEST HOSTS AND WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

1 comment:

  1. SO you thought you could hide your new address from me did you??? Well, I have my ways!!! haha, jk. You are so funny :) It looks like you guys had a fun time! I'm totally jealous, i've never been to a broadway musical before either. How fun to see a little bit of your fam too. Well, I've had strep throat this week, which has been totally awesome. Especially since I started my full time training at the ol' SHC. Spectacular. So anyway, I've pretty much been going there and coming home to sleep. But we need to talk, its been way too long! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete