These are Daves office women haha He hates it when I refer to them in such ways but I'm the one writing the post so, I get to say whatever I want :) Love you Dave. But these girls are all very nice and have really helped Dave with nice referrals.
(sorry about the pics ma and pop, theyre the only ones I have!)
So after his internship We spent some time in New York which I posted pics of, and then we drove 20 hours to Colleyville Texas!!! My sister,Cas, was visiting my parents the same week Dave and I came and it was really fun to spend time in their new house with her and my parents :) Love you guys so so much!!
(Lee fam a year ago, still the newest I have)
(Smith fam last Christmas)After visiting Texas we drove another20hours to good ole L town. We got to spend great time with our beloved families and friends, eat at our favorite restaurants, and of course go to my salon and do some fabulous hair!!

All in all Dave and I had a really great four weeks of play time :) Now Dave accepted a full time position in his old office and we're back in DC!!
For those of you who dont know, Dave has made the decision to work full time on Capitol Hill while going to school in the evenings. He has chosen to go to the Columbus School of Law (Alexis) at Catholic University of America. Im very very proud of my man and support his ambition for these next three years.

We feel so happy to be back. Vienna is such a great place with great opportunities for our lil two person family.
So thats my YEAR long post haha hope you liked it!!! AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS PEEPS, YOURE HANGIN ME OUT TO DRY!! love you ;)
haha you crack me up :) I called you the other day to see if you made it back ok, but you didn't answer... typical ;) glad things are going well! Call me if you ever get lonely! I have a good idea... since Dave will be so busy with school and work that you'll never see him anyways, and pig is leaving in January you should just come home and live with me!!! Great, so i'll just plan on that, don't let me down :)
ReplyDeleteHey Becca! Can I have permission to stalk you and Dave? I came across your blog and I just loved looking at everything you guys are up to! I hope you are loving the East Coast! I am SO SO SO Jealous!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the update! We sure are excited for you guys! Miss you as usual!
ReplyDeleteI feel so honored to be mentioned in your post! (Well, at least I think it was directed at me...) We'll have to bond together while our lame husbands spend 23 hours of the day at law school! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteok ok here's a comment, even though I don't think you've ever left me one! That pic of dad is classic. Nutso! You are super woman to do all that driving in that short amount of time.
ReplyDeleteI love that pic of your mom, what a beaud! Hopefully she will read this note...Joanne! You are so pretty and I miss you! I can't believe you are moving away again, for good,well at least 3 years! I hope you will be here for Amy's wedding! I would like to see you before you move!
ReplyDeleteBecca! Are you in Utah? I wanna see you!
ReplyDeleteDoes dad know that pic is now apart of the internet? Hahaha its classic! Well done, Bog.
ReplyDeleteBecca! Such a great post! Let me know next time you come here. I want to get together. :)
ReplyDelete