(I tried expanding the pics and now they're a lil blurry, sorry)
Alicia and Spencer are Finally Married!! YaY I'm so happy :)
It was such an awesome day, so very beautiful and exciting
My Man, very proud of his brother
I had been crying happy tears all day!!
The great couple haha were so patient with a line of guests hours long!!
My top was cream and my skirt was pink, it looks like i was wearing white but I promise I would never do that!!!
It was such an incredible week spending time with the entire Lee family

It was such an awesome day, so very beautiful and exciting
My top was cream and my skirt was pink, it looks like i was wearing white but I promise I would never do that!!!
Congratulations Alicia Lee and Spence money :) We really couldnt be more excited for you!!
Love you so much
Love you so much
Are we the only ones who can't see the pictures from this post?
ReplyDelete