Saturday, August 14, 2010

Double post

I just wanted to put this perfectly adorable picture of my baby niece on here cause I love her so very much :)

This is a picture Dave took of Elder Ballard and Elder Cook when he had a lunch with them at the capital. He had a great time!


OK now here is the second part
My best friend Amy got married yesterday to cute Logan and I am extremely happy for them. I wasnt able to go because Dave and I are paying for Law school haha, but I will tell you it was a very hard thing for me to miss out on. My entire life I never imagined I would miss my best friends wedding day... But The rest of the girls were so loving enough to send me some pics through out the day. I cannot tell you how much I appreciated it





I Love you girls so so so very much and Amy I know you already know this but I am so elated for you and Logan :) youre such a great couple and I know you will have an excellent life together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment