OK :) This is a really happy post for me because I get to show you actual footage of why we're here in DC and what it is like. Dave has started school this week and I will tell you its going to be an adjustment but you know, we both have been through harder things.
Im happy to post these pics because it reminds me the blessings Dave and I have been given. First and foremost , the fact that we get to be together through it all, share our endeavors with each other and witness the outcome of each experience together. I am so ready to support Dave in every way and let him lean on me for whatever he needs, and he is constantly proving his love and support whenever I need some encouragement... I could go on for pages about my appreciation for my man and what we've been blessed with, but this is not my journal haha so lets get back to the pics!!
Im happy to post these pics because it reminds me the blessings Dave and I have been given. First and foremost , the fact that we get to be together through it all, share our endeavors with each other and witness the outcome of each experience together. I am so ready to support Dave in every way and let him lean on me for whatever he needs, and he is constantly proving his love and support whenever I need some encouragement... I could go on for pages about my appreciation for my man and what we've been blessed with, but this is not my journal haha so lets get back to the pics!!
Ooo La La you guys, knock it off!!
But really haha I love you Dave and I am so very proud of you and your goals.
So I hope everyone enjoyed seeing the places we are spending all our time in, plus Daves full time job haha but it means a lot to me that the people close to us are a part of what we're up to... Love you all!!! Come visit!!!!
Becca! You guys are freaking ADORABLE! Looks like fun and an adventure. :) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteyour hair is cute! looks like a lot of fun! If I don't have to use all of my days off going to Finland next year, maybe we can take a few to come out and visit! yay!
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of craaaaazzzzyyy Bog!!! That's my bog! and Dave's cutting edge study desk! you guys look adorable :) Fun Fun
ReplyDeleteYes that is a serious study desk! Does the tablecloth help with concentration?
ReplyDeleteI love seeing your salon! Its so pretty! Your station looks so nice and fancy and your friend must be my stylish alter ego as I rarely wear anything fashionable!:)