Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jeana Lee

The last weekend in August Daves sister, Jeana, visited DC on a business trip which was lucky for us :) Uncle Ken took us all out to WildFire, which was amazing, and then we drove her around all night showing her the sights Dave and Becca style (which is not very impressive, sorry) and then the next night she came to the house and hung out for a bit between sessions. It was obviously so fun to see Jeana and chat it up with her all night :) The greatest thing for me personally is to see my Dave spending time with his siblings he loves so very much, its a very sweet thing.





Thank you uncle Ken for treating us all to an excellent evening, We love you and Patty so much!


Now for some random footage of Becca playing around with the camera waiting for Dave to get out of class...


On my way to pick up Dave

This Fancy shrine on Daves campus


self explanatory

"DAVE WHY WONT YOU STOP AND POSE?! CANT YOU SEE IM TRYING TO TAKE YOUR PICTURE?!? JUST STAND THERE... JUST STAND THERE, DAVE LISTEN TO ME!!!"


I know His law building looks a lil bit like Count Draculas Castle at night, but in person it really is a beautiful building haha


ok well, Ive finished commenting on everyone elses blogs, Ive put up a post of my own ... Ive checked my email and calorie counter ... ... ... Dave are you done studying yet??

7 comments:

  1. haha!! this is really funny you funny hoot! and you look BEAUDAMOUS!!! I love it. I also like that Dave goes to school in Count Dracula's building. Girl I hear you about the studying. It is never-ending. Welcome to being single again! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I miss you guys a ton! Sounds like you're having a good time. Expect a visit from us one of these days! I would love to come to DC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, you crack me up :) especially because I can totally see you yelling at dave to stop for a picture! ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad you found ours so we could be blogging friends now. haha. We're excited to keep up with the Lee's and are happy to hear you are doing well in DC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being able to see what you are up to! I was soooo sad that you weren't able to be at Amy's Wedding....it reminded me that Abbey wasn't able to be at my wedding....I guess a mission is a good excuse ;) Are you LOST fans as well? We did name our dog after Sawyer! What did you think of the ending? I still am not quite sure what to think. You look great and happy so that is good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. becca!!!! you look so happy! and pretty! and skinny! good for you :) thanks for the comments on my blog. we love our little guy. hes so much fun. i think its your turn... ?? lol hope your doing good girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am laughing soo hard right now! Not only because of you yelling at Dave to stop walking so you can take his picture, but because you drove Jeana around the city to show her the sights instead of walking around this amazing place you live! hahahaha Becca does hate walking....;)
    Also, a little jealous of Dracula's Castle. I guess we do have the Golden Toaster...
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete