Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!

On July 18 we have been married for a WHOLE YEAR haha

Here we are goofin around in Georgetown, waitin for our reservation







Isnt he lookin good?!?




Farmers and Fishers is this awesome place with great style and great food!!




Dave got me some anniversary bands and I got Dave this watch, but dont judge because we were able to get them on a pretty darn good deal haha



Afterward we walked along the boardwalk on the waterfront which was VERY romantic :)

We had so much fun, I love Dave so so very much!!
This first year has been truly amazing and I am eternally grateful for my loving, supportive husband :)




3 comments:

  1. Ugh! I am not seeing any of your pictures!! Anyway, Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh weird?!? what can I do to fix it?!? who else cant see my pics??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN'T SEE THEM! I've checked on 3 different computers because I want to see them so badly, haha! I don't know what to do... maybe try saving them to your computer first before you put them on here. When I click on it, it makes me sign into hotmail for some reason. But then I still can't see it. Who knows? But figure it out!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete