Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Anni Becca and Dave

So for our Two year anniversary Dave and I didn't do anything too note worthy, although it was a very nice day for us. We both woke up kinda giddy about the special day because of what it represents. Dave had roses delivered to my salon which was so fun and unexpected :) His card was too sweet for me to handle. Then after work we went to one of our favorite restaurants and then spent a nice romantic evening at home.



It's kinda funny... Even though Dave and I didn't do something too out of the ordinary to celebrate our anniversary, It still ended up being one of the happiest,romantic days of my life...just like every day more I get to spend with my David Lee.

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWW! You two are stinkin' cute! Stiiiinkin' cute!! Congrats on two years! Though it feels like you've always been together...
    Love the flowers, Dave! Well done.
    We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are too cute to handle! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love those flowers. What a memorable two-year anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long! Very, very sweet blog, Bec! Yes, you two are crazy cute! Love you both, Mom

    ReplyDelete