Saturday, October 1, 2011

Clemson vs VA Tech

A couple weeks ago Dave and I went up to Lake Placid, New York.
He had a conference there and I was the lucky girl that got to drive him eight hours north.
It was a long drive, but we loved where we ended up. We were in the mountains again! It felt so good to breathe the mountain air and see the leaves startin to turn. We felt like we were almost back in Utah again.



I got to sit in the back of the room where Dave talked to members of his association.
He was Definitely the youngest guy there, which was pretty funny to see. But he won their attention as soon as he opened his mouth.








This is the Three person panel Dave was on.
It was a good trip. I'm very proud of my guy and was glad to go out and enjoy the Rural terrain that I miss so much.


My sisters hubby stayed with us for a while as he went through an away rotation at GW.
It was nice for me to have a lil more company during Daves first month back in school. And Dave enjoyed having someone in the house who appreciated football season as much as him.
This is when we dropped him off to his flight home... To his soon to be brand new baby boy :)


Congrats Todd and Abbey, your lil Cohen is very lucky to have you two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment