Back in December, Dave had an opportunity to go on the White House Christmas tour and see how they have decorated everything. These pics are the ones he picked out of his array of photos.

Lincoln

Washington

The official white house Christmas tree.
He was pretty lucky to get those tickets and I know he really enjoyed himself.

In the Christmas season I thought it would be a good thing to do to join a church holiday orchestra. It was so nice to practice festive songs leading up to the General Presidency Christmas devotional. These pics are at a practice for the strings. Not everyone was there just yet btw.

Just in case you can't tell, I'm the viola right behind the four violins you see in front.

I really love my viola. It looks beautiful and sounds beautiful... When I practice, that is.

Back in Utah with the fams!!
This is cute lil Sophia. We love love love our new nephews and niece.

New years eve with a couple of the Lees. It was a pretty funny night!

Dave and Dad lightin off a couple bottle rockets. It was pretty cute to watch. And cold.


Spencer and Alicia are so cute and fun.

Dance girl Dance!!

Daves glasses fog up sometimes.
It's hilarious.

Toast with the bubbly

Alicia Beggggged me to put this pic up on the blog.
The true BognDave everyone...

I can't remember what we all were laughing at.
But then again, it was that late hour where EVERYTHING is funny.

good ole TomKat :)

Carsons Baptism. I'm so proud of those kiddies

Petey :) Love you granny bell.

Boehme fam.

Here is Liz consoling her new baby nephew, Cohen.
He is SO precious.

She's pretty good at keepin the baby calm and collected.

Everyone loves playin with baby coco bean.

Hello sweet boy!

Caps and grams. Thanks Cas for lettin us all stay and hang out at your place!!
You were an excellent host. Love you!

The happy family.
I think coco looks like both of his parents.

I want everyone to humor me and guess who this profile belongs to...
It looks like Cassie doesn't it?
Well it's me! My hairs growin longer and I tried to wear it like her haha
I think its funny.

Temple lights.

My first time meeting this sweet cutie.
It was so great being able to spend time with all our family this December.
Sorry to everyone who we left out in this post. I need to get better at being more consistent in my picture taking. But we love you all so much and can't wait to be reunited again!!!
I love you and your viola..what a sweet pic of you two...bff. I hope you have been shakin it like crazy with her. And you were the cutest person in that orchestra
ReplyDeletehahha!!!! that pic!!! crazy aunt bog...she's always good for a laugh!!!
ReplyDeleteahhhh!!!! bog and petey reunited once again. remember all the funnies when you lived with her? I totally forgot about her name petey. what a stud muffin she is.
ReplyDeleteI love that pic of Liz and Cohen!!! She totally mastered "the hold" that we used to calm over during that time in Utah. So sweet. He has already gotten so much bigger since then. Breaks my wee little heart....and that pic of us at temple square with him in his little hat is so sweet. remember his big eyes as he looked all around???
ReplyDeleteps...you totally tricked me. i thought that was cas. you trickster you!!! LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteoh also. that is the coolest thing that Dave got to go in the white house!!!! I am seriously envious of such an opportunity!! Did he sneak away and take a nap on Barack's bed? I would have
ReplyDeleteoh, and I just have to say Carson's baptism was such a sweet little day. How can it be that one of our family babes is already 8? he's all grown up. Remember when he did the Mr. Burn's impersonation when he just a newby? hahah!!!
ReplyDelete