So since Daves been in school for Two whole months now :) ... A nice sounding weekend for us is one staying in, and making home made doughnuts.
This is my sous chef really gettin stuff done here...
Every so often we'll hang out up stairs with the fam and this is, with out fail, what will happen... I'm so glad for football, hours of football... and golf ...
Well thats really the gist of what goes on here now a days haha not much but I cant fully express my gratitude for a loving husband who, no matter what, makes me an obvious priority in his life. That, more than anything is what gets us through the more difficult phases of our transition. I sure love Saturday nights :)
Well thats really the gist of what goes on here now a days haha not much but I cant fully express my gratitude for a loving husband who, no matter what, makes me an obvious priority in his life. That, more than anything is what gets us through the more difficult phases of our transition. I sure love Saturday nights :)
how fun! You should make that a tradition - making homemade donuts. I love that 3rd pic - the classic Dave face. You should make some for us at Christmas. Love you buckets!
ReplyDeleteThey look so tasty! How did the glaze work out? I feel the need to make some now...
ReplyDeleteThose doughnuts look delicious!! I hope you guys are loving it out there- you are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThose look soooooo good! Miss you guys so much!
ReplyDelete