Saturday, November 6, 2010

gotta love dressin up!

Ok so our first halloween Dave and I dressed up as V tech football players...


mm, doughnuts and Dave my two favorite things :)


And the next halloween we were V tech football players again!!



What do you think Dave and I were for Halloween this year????
*
*
*
*
A hint?? We switched it up a tad this time....
*
*
*
*

We were REDSKINS PLAYAS!!
And had a blast playin around :)

Hope you had a good one too!

2 comments:

  1. You get the most creative couple award. Almost as creative as my costume this year. Davey looks like a cute, 5 year old boy in that last picture - I love it!
    by the way, I did not actually visit your blog like 7 times in a row. Every time I click on a picture to see it bigger, then go back to the post, it shows up again as a visitor! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how in the top left corner of your blog there is a little banner that says "hot bliggity blog!"and i always think it says hot biggity BOG out of the corner of my eye. you guys are so fun and come home quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait!!!

    ReplyDelete