Sunday, November 14, 2010

Primary Program!!

Two Sundays ago our sweetest sunbeams performed in the ward Primary Program :)
We were so proud of our lil kids after weeks of practicing their lines and primary songs.
A couple of the songs that they were show cased on were Follow The Prophet, Beautiful Savior, and the newest song I Know That My Savior Loves Me. (I love that song, I want to cry every time they sing it).
Dave and I have been so touched as we have gotten to know these precious boys. I feel like each Sunday morning these are Dave and My boys that we get to have for a couple hours. I love them so much.

From Left to Right- Daniel said his line Loud and Proud from the pulpit and then came back and fell asleep on my lap the whole rest of the time. Isaac is the second counselors son and memorizes lines like he should be up there with his dad each week. Girl is Aidens cousin visiting. Aiden is the sweetest lil soul who is brilliant when it comes to volcanoes (also falls asleep on me most weeks). Preston is Daves cousins kid so he really is one of us :) He refused to participate in any practices what so ever but in the moment of truth he really pulled through! And last theres Henry, poor guy couldnt make it to the program but he practiced SO well, along with Isaac, he knew every word to every part. (Do you love the big shiner his bro gave him with a bat... He didnt mind tho, his catch phrase is now "I'm one tough kid!!").


This is the day of the Program. We spend some time outside afterward to relax. Daniel left to go sleep on his mama :)

After church Dave and I took a walk to enjoy the beautiful fall weather. This is our tree that has stayed that vibrant for several weeks!

I really did have a good time walkin for several miles, despite how it looks

Daves showin me his game face proving to me its not a big deal... I eventually believed him ;)

Well thats it for now!! We miss all our family and friends back home, but we'll be seein ya'll soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun :) We just taught our last day of Primary yesterday and I was so sad! They are such cute kids. I don't know how you can handle so many of them. We only had 3. When are you guys coming home? I tried to call you Saturday but of course you didn't answer! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for primary! I didn't even know you were in primary you nut. We did our program in September, and I love hearing them sing that song too! Sunbeams are the best of the whole primary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cute post, Becs! I love your motherliness to those cute little men you teach. I think it's darling how they fall asleep on your lap even though they're "tough kids!"

    ReplyDelete