Saturday, November 27, 2010

Yodel for Moose

My Sweetest James, ella and Carson...

I love you three so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SO so so so so so so so so so so so so so so very much!!!
I wanted to do something to cheer you up. When I was your age Grandma Joe taught me to sing when ever I was sad, so I found some FANTSTIC singers for you :) I know Moose would have liked them too. I really cant wait to see you all in THREE WEEKS!! It'll be so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so very fun!!
I love you love you love you!!!!!!

p.s Dont forget to practice your Yodeling!!!!!





3 comments:

  1. haha you're nutso! I love it! That was super cute and I'm sure they will love it. But one thing....who the heck is Grandma Joe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. James says, "yodelodododoooo!". Ella says, "mom, can you please get that song on again?" Carson says ,"I like your videos and what language is that?" Paul says (from another room), "Is that Becca?"
    THANK-YOU! We really needed a uplift this evening and this did the job nicely. None of us can really yodel but we had fun trying. :)
    We love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very funny! Are y'all heading home soon then? We are going to spend the holidays here with the King family. But, then we are moving back to Utah mid-January! How long do you guys get to be there? If it's for a couple weeks maybe we can see you....

    ReplyDelete