So Over our awesome Christmas break... I lost our camera, or actually got it stolen after leaving it at a certain Restaurant I will leave unnamed (the one Emily Harris works at, shout out ;) So that is why I have no holiday updates or updates of any kind really. sorry for the lameness. I refused to let Daves special day go un-cited, so heres my best from pics on daves phone, to asking family and friends to email their camera pics. thanks everyone for the joint effort!!
Happy Birthday Davey
est. Feb 22

Daves BD morning, I promise he was more cheery than this portrays.

Headin to the gym for a birthday workout

Then some shopping at Leesburg Outlets, an immediate tradition since we moved here.

Thanks Tom&Kathie, and Becca for the birthday shopping!! It was really fun and useful!!

It's been a good day hangin out with my sweetie


Thanks John&Joanne for the shoes I've been wanting since before Christmas!!

Dave found these shoes online from Allen Edmonds that have the letter 'D' on them for Detroit Michigan, but we like to think its for The David Lee :)
His brother even got some with a big 'S' for his name too!!

Sweet

La Sandia is our favorite Mexican place here, and thats where we went for his BD dinner.
yum.
Daves Birthday: Part two

A surprise party for Dave!!!
With some family and friends from the ward.
They all were so great to wait for us to arrive and also to play a "facts about Dave" game I drew up with help from all our immediate family. Love you all!!!





Dave was pretty surprised, My friend Sarah said Daves face got pretty red when he first walked in on everyone, which I loved hearing!! And I'm pretty sure he liked the cake too.
BD celebration: Part Three

We had a little get together with all of his buds from his old office. They are such nice people, we had a great time talkin about stories from Bennetts office.

After dinner the crew went down town to watch the sun set behind the Lincoln Memorial.
It was a beautiful scene and hilarious evening playin around.


They like to do photo shoots if you havent noticed already haha, I wish we had the other funny pics of a couple of the girls there.



Good times. I'm sure Glad Dave turned 26 so we could have somethin to celebrate ;)

Happy Birthday Dave!
I love you very much and hope you have a great year ahead!
...I'm sure you will, If I have anything to do with it.
Hahaha, the LEESburg outlets? Sounds like they were made for Dave in more ways than one!
ReplyDeleteOh and I LOVE your long white coat! You look so pretty!
Seeing your smiles totally made my day!! You both look great and we love you!! Also, Daves three parties rival Shaes "birthweek"! Well done, Bog!
Love - Liz
PS- Is that the cake I think it is?? mmmmmm!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up :) Happy late birthday to Dave! P.S. your coat is super cute! You look great!:)
ReplyDelete