Monday, April 11, 2011

Is Heaven trying to tell me something?


So Daves sweet sweet sister is expecting a baby boy in June!

And our other awesome sister is expecting a baby girl in July!


And now my sister is expecting a wee babe in October!
(Dont know what gender it is yet..)

Dave and I are in Baby Bump Heaven!!!
I seriously am SO happy for these incredible women, words cannot express how excited I am for these events to transpire. Its going to be such a blessing to have our families expand a little bit more :) Love you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was totally thinking you were going to announce something!!! miss you! Hope your having fun!! :) Honestly let me know next time you come back and we will have to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Heaven is sending you these little people to enjoy and snuggle to hold you over until its your turn! Or maybe heaven is sending them for ME to snuggle now that my turn is over...;)Hahahaha! Hope you and Cass are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!! i love my birth announcement on your blog :) that is seriously cracking me up. Liz and i totally went through that phase of wondering if it was time. Although I have to say I would not be sad if you decided it was time. Those 2 sister-in-law's of yours are super cute preggos, just like I'm sure you will be! I hope you get to come home in June so you can see my 6 month belly at that point. Love love love you!!

    ReplyDelete