Sooooooo... It's Football season now, which means I have plenty of time to post pictures now. I originally thought we didn't have any pictures to post since we haven't unpacked my camera yet. But as I sit here, next to my psycho Michigan fan, I'm finding a bunch of good pics on both our phones of the summer we've had. (P.S. this Michigan/Notre Dame game is actually very intense!)
This post is about Our summer of Baseball.
Dave has, for one reason or another, become fascinated with baseball in every form. It all started when he first watched the Ken Burns Documentaries and since then owns Four new bsbll hats, Two new Mits and balls, One new Bat that still has never been used, and Six ticket stubs to some great, really hot baseball games.
Dave has, for one reason or another, become fascinated with baseball in every form. It all started when he first watched the Ken Burns Documentaries and since then owns Four new bsbll hats, Two new Mits and balls, One new Bat that still has never been used, and Six ticket stubs to some great, really hot baseball games.
While I was in Utah, Dave went to a Double Header for the Washington Nationals. I seriously couldn't believe that he could stand watching them play for eight hours straight!!! But he loved every minute of it, especially since he didn't have much else to do while I was out of town, but still...That's a lot of Baseball!!!!
I believe the next one was the Orioles game with Bryant, Alexis, and Garrett.
It was really really great to see our dear old friends. I haven't seen Dave laugh this hard in a while and it felt good to see him like that. Yay Orioles, and thanks Lex for the pic!And the last game we've been to was a Nationals game with Daves parents. They came and stayed with us for close to a week and we barely took any pictures! So lame of us! I guess we were too busy playin around! So this pic is from google. Kathie and I kept going back to get shaved ice (the best I've ever had!) to try and keep ourselves cool, and it worked pretty well, but still it was very very VERY warm. Thanks Tom and Kathie for coming to visit us. I know it really meant a lot to your son. He was so happy that he got to see you both and so was I!

You guys are too cute :) Sounds like you had a fun summer! I still can't believe Dave went to that double header though... I can't imagine anything more boring! Haha, but don't tell him I said that ;)
ReplyDelete