Monday, November 7, 2011

Deep Creek Lake

A couple months ago Dave and I rented a cabin with some friends in Western Virginia.
We were a little nervous since we didn't know a bunch of the people at first, but they all turned out to be so nice and we had a great time with everyone.

This is the view from the cabin. Tons of trees and a beautiful lake.

One morning, gettin ready for breakfast, I found my cute lil friend crawlin around.
She is the sweetest gal, I could hold her for ages!!

We all hiked to some falls. It was very refreshing to be out in the clear air, enjoying the scenery.

That's my man, Mr. Brave.

Katie, the photographer.

haha

So reluctant to be in front of the camera.


Hangin out at the Lake.

We all went to a haunted house one of the nights that I must say I handled pretty well thanks to Dave, Britni, and Richy!!

And then we went on the Alpine Slide which, of course, was awesome. Especially in the dark, which I have never done.




Our last lunch together before we headed home. There were two other couples that left a lil earlier so obviously, not in the picture.
It was so fun to hang out in the mountains like we're so used to.
And it was so fun to make new friends. Heaven knows I love doin that :)

1 comment:

  1. It's so pretty there. Maybe it won't be so bad if we move there after all. we could do fun camping outings together. And Cohen can sleep in your tent when he cries all night when the loons wake him up.

    ReplyDelete