Monday, November 7, 2011

Our Place

Here are a couple pics of our home. I would have liked to take more of our building and stuff, but I don't think mom can wait anymore haha. So here are some of where we spend most of our time.

This must have been a Saturday, since Michigan was on.

Our front room!
Note Daves roll top desk that took two full days to move up here (fourth and top floor, but we do have an elevator so that's good, but still, moving the thing was horrid.)

The other view of the front room. From here you can see our front door and kitchen and bar stools.

The kitchen has been updated nicely, which we are thankful for.



These are the kids of our great friends that came over for apple pie. They are so cute and fun.

This is my lil piece of flare. I love this lamp haha.

The left door is our bedroom, and the door on the right is our Bathroom.
I'm not letting you in either of these, haha sorry mom!

The view right when you walk in.

This is our back Deck. It's nice to come sit out here in good weather. That window is our bdrm window.

Looking out at the massive trees and vines. Our back yard is a jungle.

Out our front room window.

It's a great place to live. Dave and I feel very blessed to be where we are and to be settled somewhere for the next couple years hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! I love it!! THat looks super nice. You've got nice furniture and I love the roll top desk. Oh Dave..
    I can't even imagine where Todd slept in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how cute, Bec and Dave! I love it all, but my favorite thing is the three picture frames in the hallway. I'm assuming they say D & B for Dave and Becca? Those are so cute. Your kitchen is very nice, and the apple pie looked wonderful! (Very cute kids) And I also love your lil piece of flare! Reminds me of our lil table in the corner in Logan. Thanks for posting these. Next, we'll be expecting the bed/bathroom (hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is bog and dave and i have such a fancy classy apartment and a kick butt zebra skin lap shade. they call me bogndave the decorator lee these days....

    ReplyDelete