
My Dad came to visit all the way back in November, I know I'm so bad at keeping the blog updated but here it is now!
I love dad and am so thankful that he was able to come for a couple days.

The first thing I did when we got home was take this pic of dad in Our LBC
haha I am so clever, right?? BRC, LBC...
I was so happy to have him come see our new place and the area we have come to settle down in for a while. Love you Dad, good luck on being the New President of your association!
such a sweet pic of you two on the bench. i love daddy too. and i want to come sit in your lbc. will you take a picture of me if I do? and post it on your blog and say that you love me too?
ReplyDelete